Memory Care in The Woodlands
Exceptional care to enrich the lives of residents
Reunion Court of The Woodlands's unique approach to Memory Care orchestrates our entire community to surround our Residents' needs and build upon their strengths, allowing them to live to their fullest potential.
We value each Resident's life story and believe it's worth telling and sharing with others. We consider it our great joy to walk into their story by extending unconditional love and our unyielding commitment to serve them fully. They are our community's cherished family members, and together we script new passages each day as we embrace the continuing story of their lives.
A Place to Call "Home"
Memory Care at Reunion Court of The Woodlands embraces a person-centered model of care which allows us to develop a custom tailored service plan to support an individual's interests and abilities. Residents build on their strengths through fitness classes, musical entertainment, creative art expression, community trips and leisure activities. Our wide range of activities and home style setting enhance each Resident's life experience at Reunion Court of The Woodlands. The result is a highly personalized care program to serve the body, mind and spirit of each of our Residents.
Exceptional Care for Your Loved Ones
- 24-hour access to care and oversight
- Promote Resident's sense of dignity and well-being
- Routine assistance with activities of daily living
- 24-hour Staff Response System
- Thorough screening, assessment and plan of care
- Comprehensive evaluations
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Schedule of diverse and stimulating activities/entertainment
- Healthy home style meals, with varied menus
- Scheduled and enhanced transportation
- Housekeeping and laundry services